Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Creative Space

Most of the creativity at STLT HQ has been more thinking than doing:

- Thinking about finishing Rachel's Wonky Stars for the MMQG "Oh Beehave" block swap
- Thinking about starting Marg's Flying Geese for above swap for April
- Thinking about what to do with this gorgeous piece of fabric that I got from Retro Age Vintage Fabrics.    

Actually, I've know for a few weeks what I am going to do with this; make a quilt for my baby sister who is having her first baby.  However I was going to cut it into fussy cut squares and use coordinating solids to highlight but have now decided that that will result in too much waste, so will use the whole piece and edge and/or back with a black and ivory spot.  I hope the finished product looks as good as my vision.

For more creative spaces, head over to Kootooyoo.

1 comment: